Nicole Wigston

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: How are you doing today? #88579
    Nicole Wigston
    Participant

    Wanted to share my experience yesterday with you lovely humans. In my morning writing prompt for what I am afraid of, “space” was my first thought. This came back to me in a few ways throughout the day. I recognized how quickly I want to fill space in my evening, how rare it is in a day to encounter more than a few minutes at a time of just space. Should I go to the gym, to yoga, for a walk, pick up a magazine, anything but nothing!! I ended up just sitting in my backyard, feeling, really feeling the breeze and not just seeing leaves sway and twinkle (aspen!) but experiencing them doing so. It was magic. And it’s just there, space! Totally full of everything but nothing.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

We have so much to share with you

Get a new meditation from me every Monday morning