Joan Volkmann

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: How are you doing today? #88609
    Joan Volkmann
    Participant

    Speaking of what we are reading these days, I just ordered Susan’s Inexplicable Joy and Sam’s Rude Awakenings (both on Bookshop.org of course!) and am eager to dive into them both during these 30 Days together.

    in reply to: How are you doing today? #88608
    Joan Volkmann
    Participant

    This is beautiful, Nicole; thank you for sharing with us. I think a lot of us can relate to lack of space; I love the way you spent your precious time just sitting in nature.

    in reply to: Please introduce yourself: #88479
    Joan Volkmann
    Participant

    I’m Joan Volkmann; I live in Urbana, IL and have been a long-time fan of Susan’s knowledge and ability to share the dharma in a down-to-earth way. I do not have a formal practice other than daily meditation so am looking forward to receiving some actual teachings that will inform my practice and ideally my life in general.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

We have so much to share with you

Get a new meditation from me every Monday morning