Happy New Year!December 30, 2021 | 8 Comments
Dear Open Heart Project,
It has been an honor to practice with you during this year of uncertainty and possibility. Personally, I have never needed sangha (community) more and I know I’m not alone in this! I look forward to continuing to send you meditation videos and short talks on bringing your practice off the cushion and into every aspect of your life.
In this new year, I wish for you:
- All the blessings of true love
- Deepening connection to your unique path
- Endless richness
- The teachers and teachings you need most
- Fearlessness about owning your truth
- Self-love and acceptance
- Peaceful resolution of all arguments
- The health and happiness of those you love
- Friendship, friendship, friendship everywhere you look
If you’re looking for a way to enrich your practice and connect more deeply to others on the path, I warmly invite you to join the Open Heart Project Sangha, the membership community within the OHP. There are many more opportunities to study and practice together…and just BE together as we each find our way through a new year.
All the sangha offerings are listed here as well as some end-of-year thoughts from me about what it has meant to me to be on the journey together.
With much love, Susan