Sarvani Wolfe

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Please introduce yourself: #88590
    Sarvani Wolfe
    Participant

    Greetings all! I am loving all the the faces and stories that are in this beautiful group.my name is Sarvani and I currently reside in Northwestern Michigan. I have followed along with Susan’s meditations for a while now and felt called to dive deeper here to be a part of the sangha. Community feels like the third leg of the stool that is missing for me. A solo practice can only take me so far. The ability to be with others is very joy-full for me.
    I am thankful to be here and look forward to getting to know everyone better. I have been a longtime yogini and this heart of mine breaks apart in sorrow and is also opened with curiosity and gratitude on a daily basis.
    I attended an Herbal Festival yesterday… a day long event so was unable to meet live. I work with plants and herbs. Growing and tending and making and sharing.
    I hope to find the recording for yesterdays teaching here soon.
    🙏🏼☮️

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

We have so much to share with you

Get a new meditation from me every Monday morning