- This event has passed.
21 Day Meditation Challenge 2024
January 1 - January 21$54.00
$54 or FREE if you join the Open Heart Project Sangha
We long for change.
As we enter a new year, it is natural to think of what we want to create, change, or leave behind. It is a time to dream and imagine what could be, who we want to become, and how we can create more love and goodness in our lives and in the world. Whether you just want less stress (who doesn’t?!) or a way to create peace on earth for all beings (who doesn’t?!), there is one tool that can help you, perhaps better than any other:
A strong, steady meditation practice.
As we practice it in the Open Heart Project, meditation is much more than a self-improvement technology. It is a way to stabilize your mind in the midst of chaos to remain focused, strong, and kind. It is a path to love.
As we sit in simplicity and silence, we soften. As we soften, we become vulnerable. Vulnerability is the root of love, not to mention insight, creativity, presence, and even courage. These are the seeds we plant with our practice.
You don’t have to head to a mountaintop or commit to many hours a day of meditation practice (although both are awesome) to reap these benefits. You just have to sit down. Every day. For 10-20 minutes. And that is exactly what we will do together from Jan 1-21.
Join me for a 21-day meditation challenge.
Almost everyone I have ever spoken to about their meditation practice has trouble practicing consistently. Hey, me too! It’s not as simple as “making” yourself do it. We need more than individual resolve. Teachings and community provide the needed support and the 21-day challenge aims to provide both.
When you sign up, you’ll receive:
- Each morning, a daily guided audio meditation delivered right to your inbox. We will practice for 10 minutes a day during week one, 15 minutes a day in week two and 20 minutes a day in week three. I think you’ll be surprised at how much easier it all is when all you have to do is click “play.”
- Two live gatherings to check-in, discuss questions, and hear your reflections.
- January 11 @ 12:00 pm -1:00 pm ET
- January 25 @ 2:00 pm -1:00 pm ET
- A PDF guide to the program that lays out the steps to create a home practice.
- 21 short bonus videos, one per day, each with a “meditation tip.”
By the end of this 21-day period, you will have a meditation practice that you can count on.
I really look forward to practicing with you.