For all levels.
Meditation is more than a stress-reduction technique. It is a path of radical self-acceptance that reveals your innate wisdom, compassion, and power. Meditation supports you to be confident in your intuition and instincts, express yourself fully, and give and receive more love.
Join Susan Piver to learn shamatha meditation (the practice of tranquility) and the three keys to establishing a consistent home practice. Come explore the power and pitfalls of bringing increased awareness to your personal and professional relationships, along with:
- Five steps that unlock deep self-confidence
- The relationship of meditation to deep listening
- Ways to harvest the power of so-called negative emotions
- Steps to keep your practice sacred (as opposed to self-help)
- The joy of openhearted community.
More details coming soon.