- This event has passed.
Free info session March 21: learn about our Fearless Creativity Writing & Meditation Retreat in Austin, TX
March 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Fearless Creativity: Writing & Meditation Retreat
Reserve your spot in the info session here.
A few times a year, I teach small, in-person retreats (limited to 12 people) in my house in Austin, TX. They offer a chance to practice together more deeply, allow our minds to rest, and discuss the journey. And eat tacos!
The upcoming retreat is “Fearless Creativity: A Meditation and Writing Retreat“.
If you have questions about the retreat, I’d love to hear them. I know it’s not easy to take time away from everyday life. Money is involved and it’s natural to wonder if it is worth it. Because it’s in my house, it can be…weird. Personal! I understand!
I invite you to bring all questions to a free info session I’m hosting on Zoom on March 21 from 6pm – 7pm ET.
Register to save your spot here.
All who register will receive the recording.
Whether you think you’re a “writer” or not, if you have a longing to say something…share something…craft something…express yourself in some known or unknown way…rest back into your creativity—this gathering is for you.
Retreat attendance is by application. Because space is limited and these retreats tend to fill quickly, a deposit is required. We will let you know within a day or so if you’re accepted and if, for any reason, you’re not, your deposit will be returned in full, immediately. Note: One full scholarship is offered.
I look forward to talking it all over in the info session.
WHAT: A 4-day writing and meditation gathering that’s specifically designed to:
- Support you to get a lot of writing done
- Review meditation as a stand-alone practice and a support for creativity
- Give you the time and space you need to write
- Offer insights from my 15-year career as both a writer and a teacher
- Leave you with a 3-step daily at-home meditation and writing practice
- Demonstrate how your wisdom and creativity respond when you take a break from the busy-ness of everyday life
- In addition, there will be an optional evening gathering for all who wish to explore the enneagram!
It is a rare and precious thing to take time for yourself and your voice in this way. Bring your journals, laptops, writing projects, ideas, and intentions.
WHEN: May 28 – June 1, 2023
WHERE: My house in Austin, Texas
Limited to 13 participants.