Join us for a free informational webinar to learn more about our meditation instructor training program. Begins March 17, 2022
Whether you are a yoga teacher, therapist, healthcare professional, activist, or business leader, if you’ve ever wanted to offer meditation as part of your professional work, this program was created for you.
The Open Heart Project has trained hundreds of meditation teachers over the last 5 years. Our approach is not about using meditation to get more done. It is about practicing meditation as a way of accessing your innate healing power, creativity, and resilience.
Highlights of our 11-week immersive program include:
- History of mindfulness-awareness meditation practice within the Buddhist tradition
- Introduction to the philosophy and principles of mindfulness meditation
- The most common obstacles and their antidotes
- The key to personal discipline
- How to work with the heart opening and vulnerability that come with practice
- Three keys to keeping meditation spiritual rather than self-help
- Creating an inclusive teaching environment
- Developing trauma sensitivity
- How to give a talk on meditation
- The business of teaching meditation
- And more!
Develop a skill that sets you apart from others in your field. To learn more about this 11-week online program, sign up below for our free webinar on January 17th at 3:00 pm ET. Come with your questions, concerns, and reflections, no matter how big or small.
If you can’t make it live, we’ll send the replay to you.
xo Susan Piver and Jenna Hollenstein